Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunny days!!!

Indiana weather, you gotta love it. I mean we can have 30 degree weather and 70 degree weather in the same week and us Hoosiers don't even bat an eye at it. Well it's been great having these warm days, the only problem is then Dylan gets used to being able to be outsid, and he loves outside, and then it turns cold and we're stuck inside again. So this has brought on something new for Dylan, he now throws fits. I wouldn't call them temper tantrums yet, but he is well on his way to one. He will throw himself back while I'm holding him and when I lay him down on the floor he starts kick and screaming. The first time I tried reasoning with him (I know, don't laugh) "Dylan is cold out we can't go out today, we have to wait for a warmer day". Well if you haven't already guess this didn't work and only made him scream louder so he could drown me out, so I think. So next I tried just laying him down and saying well I'm going to the kitchen you can come when you're done. Well instead he got up and followed me screaming and then layed down in the kitchen to continue his fit. Oh boy are we in trouble. This only lasts a few minutes until he gets side tracked though.
So I had Curtis for the day yesterday, he's my friend's little boy. Curtis is about 7 months older than Dylan, and he is a lot of fun. Dylan and Curtis don't play together yet, but I think one day they might be good friends. Well here are some pictures of our adventures at the park....

Sorry the pictues aren't great. I was hoping to get some really cute pictures, but you know what, these are very busy boys and they weren't always in agreement on which direction to run.

3 comments:

  1. I think there very cute!! Man do we have good looking boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how they all of the sudden right at one year they decide to be independent and begin to throw tantrums. Mo is right there with Dylan. You are brave taking two, very mobile, early toddlers to the park. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Action shots are always good too...

    ReplyDelete