Tuesday, March 31, 2009

12 month pictures

I've been meaning to post this for a week now, but kept forgetting. Not only that but Dylan seems to think if I'm on the computer he should be destroying something, so it isn't very often that I can get on here. But anyways enough excuses. We took Dylan the Friday before his first birthday to get his pictures done. He was so busy playing with the football they had there that it was really hard for the photographer to get any pictures of him, but she did capture one very cute picture and I was able to just select one pose, ecspecially since Dylan wasn't cooperating in any of the others. So I thought you'd like to see the 3 professional photos we have had done. He is 3 months in the first one, 6 months in the second, and 12 months in the third.


It's amazing how much he's changed in just his first year. He is such a sweet boy. He is happy all the time, loves people, loves attention, and is usually a joy to be around. When I take him out to the store or something he is constantly drawing attention. People will just walk up and start talking to him. He is such a sweetheart, I don't know what my life would be like without him. Not near as complete as it feels right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment