Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The finished project














I am so proud of Gene. This was our first huge project that we did ourselves, of course there was help from both of our dads which we greatly appreciate. It looks awesome. Its fun going in there to get ready or whatever just knowing that this was all our doing. And plus, it really beats the blue, blue, bathroom it was before. So we are looking into starting another project, but that will be done by professionals. New walls and ceilings in the living room and dining room. We just happen to know a few plasterers, pretty good ones too, I must say.

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! You guys did so great - I am impressed. Awesome! Love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks very pretty. Great job!
    Terena

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks beautiful. I think that is the same color I just put in our dining room. Love it! I never think about putting a dark color in a small space - but it actually makes it look bigger. Good job guys! I keep coming up with *ideas* for Tres too. He says he doesn't like my *ideas* because what he hears is *work* :)

    ReplyDelete