Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Official walker

So Dylan is now officially walking. It's funny, I'll be in the kitchen and I can see his little head bobbing up and down on the other side of the table as he's coming to find me. He still falls here and there but now he gets up and just keeps going, not much crawling anymore. I can't believe how much my baby is growing up. He started going to a bible study class on Sunday mornings with one other little girl. Now he will point and look up and try to say God, its amazing to watch. His bible study teacher is awesome. She's very animated with them and keeps him occupied for a whole 1/2 hour which is very hard with Dylan. Well here's a few action shots of him walking. Yeah still I haven't figured out the whole video thing, anyone have any tips for me?uh ohand we're off

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy! Charlie is impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE DYLAN IS WALKING. HE IS SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete