Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm a big boy now...



Dylan decided last week that he was going to start telling me when he had to pee. We are now in big boy underwear and have only had a couple of accidents and those were in the first 2 days. He is doing so well. He even wakes up dry from bedtime and naptime, well most of the time. The other night he woke up in the middle of the night and called for me to take him potty. I never thought you could be so proud of someone for going on the potty but we are. I am amazed every day that he's still doing it. I keep thinking he's going to change his mind and not do it anymore but he is so excited about it. Its kind of nice too, because we went to buy diapers just the week before he started and realized how much it was going to be to have 2 in diapers, wow.



I just love this picture. Dylan is such a proud big brother. Sometimes he gets a little rough but I think he means well. Kyla is going to be a tough little girl with Dylan around.
Kyla had her 1 month check up yesterday (I know I can't believe its been a month already either). She is up to 9lbs 9 oz and 21 1/2 inches. Its crazy how fast she's growing. She's starting to get chubby cheeks and some rolls on her thighs. She's filling out exactly like Dylan did and their weight gain from birth to 1 month is almost identical. She is awake more often and very alert. She will coo and smile off and on, ecspecially with Dylan. He gets so excited that shes talking to him. Well here's some photos I did of her this week.




She's trying so hard to hold her head up. She's doing pretty good too.

3 comments:

  1. I really think Kyla is looking a lot like you LeighAnn!! Your kids are too cute and wahoo for Dylan's potty training!! Maybe he can coach Morganne....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of Dylan Leigh! And Kyla is really filling out, she is so cute! Your doing great momma and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like be Dylan's friend 2028773@jeffcoschools.us

    ReplyDelete