Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First swim...

Gene has worked hard and got our pool opened and ready these last couple of weeks. Our pool never gets really warm though because its in the shade until afternoon, but Dylan has been dying to jump in it. Well he and daddy did last night. Yes they picked the only day the last few weeks that wasn't in the 80s no it was only like 75 all day and they didn't even get in it until after 7pm. But they had fun. Here's pictures of Dylan swimming. I have video too but I downloaded it and now I can't find it on the computer so I'll have to wait for Gene to help me. Oh pictures are PG13 for some mild nudity from Dylan...


Every time he jumped in his pants fell off. It was pretty funny. He'd turn around and tell Daddy to pull them up, or he'd just walk around with them like that.
Loved the water, and was trying to kick and do his arms too.

Here are some new pics of Kyla too. Tell me what you think, does she have Dylan's big eyes? I think she might...



I love this picture with Mammaw Goat


oh and I just wanted to share this picture of Dylan, because I love it...

1 comment:

  1. She does have Dylan's eyes, but she doesn't look like him as much as I thought she did in the beginning. She is such a pretty girl! I love the picture of you and her! I can't believe how having a new baby can make Dylan (the baby) look so big! :(

    ReplyDelete