Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Guess what?!?!?

yep that's right, there's going to be another one. This one was surprise for us. We had planned on going off the pill in the next 2 months or so, but God had different plans for us. So baby #2 should be joining us in late May 2010. I have went through ton of different emotions from excitement to nervous to scared to sad that Dylan won't be the baby anymore to guilty for being scared to happy, and the emotions just keep flowing. I am still scared of how it will work with 2, but plenty of mothers have been there and they are still alive, and some of them even went on to have another one...can you believe it?!?!? :)

I think I realized from this that God has bigger plans for us and knows more what we need than we do. I think I would have kept pushing back when we would start trying because I was scared. Scared of raising 2, scared of the pregnancy and what it will bring this time, scared if we can financially do this, but I know it will work out and we will be okay. And now we will be a strong family of 4.

Keep us in your prayers, I am still early, only 4 weeks. So far my levels have looked good and are rising at the right pace. They are keeping a close eye on me and I will have my levels drawn again next week and hopefully I won't have to keep taking the progesterone. Yay!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You both are wonderful parents. I can't wait until the next one arrives. I'll pray that everything continues in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! We can't wait for #2!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be wonderful! And you're going to be a fantastic mother of 2 because you're a fantastic mother of 1!!

    ReplyDelete