Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tennessee!!!

We had such a great time. This picture is from our first trail. Dylan loved it. He liked seeing all the people and at the end there was a beautiful waterfall.


At Ripley's Aquarium.




Our cabinDylan was amazed with this giant shoe, he had to put it onDaddy and Dylan playing pool. Racing mommy to the top of the hill, I think I might

have passed out once we reached the top :)

Dylan was great on this vacation. We didn't do a lot, did a couple of days of trails and some shopping and then mostly hung out in the cabin. It was nice just being able to spend time together as family without worrying about the house or work or anything like that. We were able to just hang out and have fun. Dylan picked up a lot more words and is talking all the time. I don't understand everything he says but most of it is pretty plain. He is putting words together now too. Most of them start with "I want.." but hey it's a start. This week he started calling for us and saying "Mommy are you?" It's so cute I love it. Well there was a ton more pictures so here is our picasa link to this album: http://picasaweb.google.com/Gosewehr/Tennessee2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCNCAt-j4tuvtEA&feat=directlink

WARNING: there is a picture of Gene in the jucuzzi, he thought it was hilarious and wanted me to post it on our blog, I said no way, but it is in this album and I apologize ahead of time.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! After the warning how could I not look it up! Too funny. Glad you guys had a great trip. You have a lot of really neat pictures too! (Not necessarily the one of Gene in the hot tub of course! :c))

    ReplyDelete