Monday, July 27, 2009

I know....

Ok I know it's been a really, really long time, so here's my excuse: We have been working non-stop on the house every night so when I do have a free night I don't feel like blogging. And then there's my wonderful, very active, 16 month old baby boy who requires lots of attention. And if you don't buy into any of those excuses, then I'm a bad blogger but to help you forgive me the rest of this post will only contain pictures of my wonderful boy. ENJOY!!!























I must say that's some very adorable pictures, with the many faces of Dylan. Ok so we are still working on the house, but we are almost finished. We will be leaving on a much needed vacation this Thursday and won't be back until the next Thursday. I will try my very best to get vacation pictures on here soon after we get home. I hope there are still some people following us, if not I just wasted a 1/2 hour putting up cute pictures.










5 comments:

  1. I'm still here! Love seeing the pics!

    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're still here! no wasted time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep checking in. I can't complain. I don't know how to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable!! And those "other" kids are pretty darn cute too! Have fun on vacation and we will be excited to see you when you get back! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here, and the Hicks family is right...those are some beautiful kids!!

    ReplyDelete