Friday, February 6, 2009

Here goes nothing...

So I decided that I wanted to start a blog so that family and friends that are far away could keep up with our lives. I'm not sure what to write in this first post so I will just bring you up to speed on Dylan.
He is now 10 months old and very active. He has been active since, well pretty much always. He is crawling everywhere and he will randomly stand up and start taking steps. Hopefully I can figure out how to post video soon so I can show everyone how well he is doing with it. He tries to repeat a lot of words that we say. "Hot" was the first word he said very plainly, but now he also will repeat turtle, all done, dog, and I think today he was trying to say Chloe (our basset hound). Momma and dadda have been in his vocabulary for a while but he now knows who is talking about and will say it when trying to get your attention or while climbing on us.
I am currently trying to get him to eat more table food so we can stop buying baby food but it's not going real well. He loves snacking on table food but when it comes to sitting down and having a meal of his own well thats not happening. He will eat almost anything off our plates so I've been trying to trick him into eating almost a full meal of table food. But he'll get there eventually. I can't think of anything else new for him right now so I will just post a couple of pictures of him instead....





















2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you didn't waste any time prettying up your blog. I need to do this too. Well, not this *exactly*.
    Blogging really is a good way to keep in touch with people.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete