Friday, May 1, 2009

Funny moments...

Dylan had been sick earlier this week, we think it was roseola. He ran a real high fever for 2 or 3 days and then on Wednesday he broke out in a rash. He's better now, and since he's been feeling better I thought I would show you what he's been up too...


This is Dylan smelling daddy!!!

We have, or should I say had, been making Amish bread. Well today Dylan dumped the whole bag of yeast on himself, the counter, and the floor. If anyone has made this you know how much sugar is in it so it was not that much fun to clean up to say the least. Oh, and yes I was standing right there, turned to answer my phone, see what can happen in a split second.Dylan's own corn on the cob, and yes he's using corn cob holders we didn't want him to get messy :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah Liv spilled ours down the front of the refrigerator. It is a MESS to clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! life with a one year old. :) Awesome. Love liz

    ReplyDelete